skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bright light open eyes
the world is welcome in this place
Friday, August 28, 2009
Jamie Moyer is 46. That's really old for a baseball player!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lou
I'm not much different from you, but I'm not interested in keeping my thoughts to myself. You probably know me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(163)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(14)
Memories of a Cousin
Baseball and Bedroom Furniture
A blog by any other name
I wear contact lenses and Converse shoes
Jamie Moyer is 46. That's really old for a basebal...
i used to suck at being alone. now i just want to ...
I'm quite quiet today. I don't feel like talking, ...
Today was Liz and tomorrow will be cleat shopping ...
This is what summer should have been like every si...
today everyone i saw was really kind. the police m...
It really doesn't matter if she's fictional, Shane...
today i learned that giraffes have long enough ton...
The other day I was outside and the neighborhood g...
I've been looking for a recording of one of the pr...
►
July
(7)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment