skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bright light open eyes
the world is welcome in this place
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Fall must be coming: Tonight I drove home at 11 with the windows open and had to turn the heat on so my toes didn't freeze off.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lou
I'm not much different from you, but I'm not interested in keeping my thoughts to myself. You probably know me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(163)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(7)
Why am I a Dance major? I don't want to be a dance...
I had a realization today. I'm living a linear lif...
I love all my classes, I love the dance department...
goodbye goodbye goodbye i don't know you anymore t...
what? now i forget.
they always tell me "of course [whoever] loves you...
Fall must be coming: Tonight I drove home at 11 wi...
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment