Thursday, July 23, 2009

i will lay me down

I'm back home again a week earlier than expected, and I have a lot to say. Most of it will have to wait for the next few days because I'm exhausted, but for the moment I'll just say that I'm coming home with crutches and injuries, but also a whole lot of health. I think I ran into myself somewhere along the traveling path, and I'm bringing her home. The magic equation turned out to be
working with my hands + prayer + loud song + hugs and kisses + reflection + play = health
I don't know what's happened since I've been gone but I feel good about myself again and clear about where I'm headed. And I love you all; I know I say that a lot but holy shit is it true.
Call me, folks, I'll be bored out of my mind sitting on the couch in a leg brace.

No comments: