Today I remembered a lot of things. Like what it's like to be at a dance conference and how much I love stretching and Holden Evening Prayer. I've gone on a walk over the rise to take pictures of the sea and the cliffs and the highlands. I took a tour of the abbey and had cream tea. I went to morning prayer at the abbey, which I quite enjoyed. It's like a mixture between Holden and Kairos. I feel very centered, and like I am coming closer to myself.
European showers are the best. The ones where you sit in the bath and have the hand-held shower and you pour the water over yourself.
I am going to re-do my room when I get home. I need a lot of help, particularly with certain parts. I was inspired while listening to "No Woman No Cry".
Also, I've had a few vivid dreams lately. Last night I had two, and I know the first was my favorite, but I don't remember it. The second was.... weird. It brought back a lot of thoughts about a place I spent a lot of time last year. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. And the night before, I dreamed that Katherine and I were doing all this dare-devilish stuff and then all of a sudden I found out that she was pregnant. And had been all year but hadn't told me. And Whit was the father? Which is, you know, impossible. But it was an interesting dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment