skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bright light open eyes
the world is welcome in this place
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
J'ai passé la journée à rêver. Mon imagination me met près de toi. Puis je n'ai rien accompli, sauf créer une crise de réalité. Peut-être un jour tout cela serait la verité, j'espère.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lou
I'm not much different from you, but I'm not interested in keeping my thoughts to myself. You probably know me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(163)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
▼
April
(19)
J'ai passé la journée à rêver. Mon imagination me ...
be my wide-eyed child?
until they're before your eyes
this pretty planet spinning through space
when the summer's over and the dark clouds hide th...
Well, I realized once I started bawling on the pho...
" I have a lot going on and none of it seems very ...
everyone falls
dancing as the stars go blue
untitled
this is the sixth month for her who was said to be...
grasping for nowhere
Quotes that I love today:"Maybe it's more like you...
why why why have i never watched the discovery cha...
of people not moving
It's a beautiful day for a ball game
lonely knowledge
stories of living
in which i make no sense
►
March
(34)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment