skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bright light open eyes
the world is welcome in this place
Thursday, December 18, 2008
maybe its time just to be myself
and trust the rest of the world to do the same
tomorrow looks like a better day
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lou
I'm not much different from you, but I'm not interested in keeping my thoughts to myself. You probably know me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(163)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(27)
▼
December
(23)
last night was not the best time ever. yeah.today ...
can i call you girl, and brush your hair out of yo...
and good times were had by all
two thoughts
i keep hearing song lyrics that express exactly wh...
the problem with getting what you want is realizin...
today today today
sometimes i think in poetryor at least, its the on...
my remembering days
have you ever had someone you wanted so badly to k...
sometimes it's just one more voice that makes the ...
I don't know why i've been so down the past few da...
a paradelle
i'd forgotten how much i miss that girl. but sayin...
Sometime wizard rock seems to be reading from my s...
maybe its time just to be myselfand trust the rest...
i'm trying really hard. and i feel badi don't mean...
I'm not ready for this.It's true,You know that I k...
Flirting with you more blatantly would mean admitt...
translation: me to you
invitation
i just heard this walt whitman quote:"to die is di...
i'm finally learning how to be myself here :)Thoug...
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment