Sometime wizard rock seems to be reading from my soul. Here's bits of two songs I've been listening to today:
"I knew deep down this was coming but I didn't expect it so soon, it hit me when i ran right in, i've been lost all afternoon. i barely noticed how hard i was falling. so please don't hurt me but i realized it was happening, and i cried and i cried and i know cause it broke my heart just to watch you go. you're dangerously beautiful, why did i let you so close? So please just listen in case i can find the courage but i lied and i lied anyway, maybe i could tell you someday? I know it was stupid, I know i ruined everything, somehow i don't regret one minute. So please don't forget me there's no way I could forget you." That's kind of a compilation of the first. In some ways, it really speaks to how I felt earlier today. And in some ways, that's not me at all, and I am glad of it. Because I didn't lie. And that feels good. and it's not ruined yet. life is unexpected, and that is what is beautiful.
also:
"i wish you peace and love and happiness in everything you do
i pray that everywhere you go someone will be in love with you
and i know that if you stay within these loving arms of mine
that every single one of these dreams will come true"
i think everyone deserves that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment