Thursday, February 26, 2009

birds of passage you and me





I'm considering the possibility of going to stay with Agathe for part of the summer; I miss much sister-friend.
tonight my corridor had a Mamma Mia sing-along (and dance-along on my part). That movie makes me happy and bubbly inside. And it definitely makes me want to be a mom. Then Katie and I ran up and down the hall singing "Honey, Honey" at the top of our lungs. It's one of those times where I actually felt like I belong here.
also. today i experienced something called thundersnow. i had no idea such a thing existed, but weather can be fierce. it was really exciting. also, six inches of snow in two hours, what up?
tomorrow's the weekend, i'm going to watch juno and write letters when i'm not doing homework. less than a month till i get to go home.
freshly washed sweatpants are so comfortable, i can't get over it.
i think i'll go outside and go sledding. yes, at ten at night.

No comments: