
I'm pretty excited for this. The thing is that while I do love the sport, and think it's fun to play, and its intricacies make it interesting to watch, the sport itself is only a fraction of the reason I like to go to games. It's the idea that just about everyone there actively wants to be there, and dang are there a lot of people there. You sit there, in a place full of color that smells good, surrounded by all sorts of people. And that's exciting to me. And then there's always the lemonade factor.
A lot of people are grumpy and crabby these days, and i catch myself acting grumpy and crabby too. But I don't want to be, because as much as I might be stressed and tired and busy, I also enjoy a lot of little things.
Here are some little things I enjoyed today:
-Chocolate covered raisins melting in my mouth
-A cold wind when I walked out the door
-Laughing really hard at things that aren't funny
-Goofing off at dance
-Getting someone's head laid in my lap
I'm also looking forward to folklife. I don't know who will go with me, but I like that feeling of standing by someone you know surrounded by so much humanity.
2 comments:
I'll totally freaking go with you to Folklife.
OMG PLEASE DO. We will have the crazy best time.
Post a Comment