Monday, May 25, 2009

i didn't even know that i'd been waiting

I went to the 50% off sale at value village today. I bought a lot of dance clothes that I needed, and, you know..... a wedding dress. Okay, not really, but a long white cottony dress that I TOTALLY want to get married in. Or get married to, you know.

I feel crummy- my ears hurt and my throat hurts and my head hurts. I hope this doesn't last.

I kind of feel like a jerk. but also not. that's kinda new :(

So um.... today I took a ferry to Bainbridge and back. I may or may not have been all "I'm on a boat, motherfucker" ...... yeah.

I saw a street called "Listening Avenue" today. That was sweet.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

i fucking love you

Mykaila said...

So um.... today I took a ferry to Bainbridge and back. I may or may not have been all "I'm on a boat, motherfucker" ...... yeah.Oh hey, are you my brother's and my lost sibling?
'Cause we totally do that every time.