I believe I have a dilemma. It's a good dilemma, but a dilemma nonetheless. So I want to do things that make me happy, and I figure if I find something that makes me blissfully happy and fully myself I should follow that, right? WELL. I've been told recently that I smile a lot, by many people. And while that is true, I think there is a bias there because most of those people see me in the places I feel most comfortable and blissed out. And today, with gospel music at FR, I pretty much could not possibly have been happier. I don't remember the time I felt so perfectly me and content and full of joy. And I can't follow that because I AM NOT ALLOWED TO STILL BE IN HIGH SCHOOL. GAH. Now, this is more complicated than it sounds. But *is sad*
though actually *is happy*
Also, I love being spontaneous and I love gospel music and I LOVE HUGS.
-quick break for 11:11-
I am happy happy happy. Though... a little sad. I miss people. Not people from St. Olaf (is it worth going back? I know I will, but it doesn't make me glow).
I am soooo excited for Thursday with Tori.
aaaaand i should probably go to sleep and stop sitting around on facebook being pathetic. ahem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
11:11 break and published at 12:34... girl you are full of luck.
damn mykaila beat me to it!
I didn't even notice! Sweeeeet.
Post a Comment