Wednesday, May 20, 2009

searched for a leader but the leader was me

I went to dance class today at my old studio: WONDERFUL. I am so much happier and I feel like myself again. I was way more confident than I've been at Olaf dance classes, hm. And I love love love all of my lovely friends here, I'm looking forward to seeing more of them soon. I'm glad to be a dance major; I just need to work out the details of the second major, hm again. And I'm feeling extremely confident and.... attractive? today. Is that weird? Eh, I don't really care if that's weird.
This next week will hopefully be great. I got seven books from the library today: this is a good sign. Also: FOLKLIFE. YES.
I had something else I wanted to think about, but I forget. Oh well, I have plenty of time to remember :)

No comments: