That was a strange conversation. Forty minutes and we barely talked about anything. There was a lot of silence. It was nice; we didn't need to say anything.
But lord, I don't get to see Caroline till August 6 or later (except at graduation). That's a long time, this is hard :(
And they played "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" during Lucas and Peyton's wedding on One Tree Hill. Okay, I know that show sucks. But I am quite invested in the two of them (they have enough good looks between them for all the rest of the world) and that song. Oh, that song. Makes me nearly cry these days, PLUS it was the Ingrid Michaelson version. I dunno what it is about it, but still. And it hits close to home, I guess, though I don't totally know why.
I am a little bit sad about this.
I'm pretty sure I could waste a good month of my life on sporcle.com. Now I'm not getting anything done. thanks, Grey =P.
I am so so so excited for summer! And gospel music at FR and lots of guitar and violin and piano and singing and art projects and exploring and taking the bus to nowhere and learning and breakfast at sylvie's. and rebuilding.
also, my roommate said of one of my friends the other day "i like him. he's really good to you."
that's a beautiful phrase, to say someone is "good to you". I'm glad I have friends who are good to me, I hope I'm good to them.
So I leave the world today with a quote, I don't remember who said it:
"And she is going to dance, dance hungry, dance full, dance each cold, astonishing moment, now when she is young, and again when she is old. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment