the past few days have been super busy: I've nannied, hung out on bainbridge, chilled with Tori (<3), gone contra dancing, gone to FR, and worked at home. Two of those things are worth elaborating.
1. Contra. I'd never contra danced before, and this was FUN. I caught on easily and my skirt twirled and there was lots of spinning and fun. I also was quite popular (a combination of being fresh meat, a good dancer, and a few creepy old guys hitting on me YUCK), and so danced almost every dance. Mind you, I haven't been asked to dance since 6th grade, so this was exciting. And it's always fun to do things with Tori. I think I'll try more of this, now I know some steps. But dancing of any kind is always fun, so.
2. Follies were, as I expected, hilarious. I wish Mr. Geraghty's song was on my ipod, I would listen to it ALL THE TIME. It was nice to go talk to all the teachers and hang out with my girls. Also, um, SO ADORABLE the way Geraghty talks about his son and how much he loves being a dad. I pretty much died inside. I always feel so playful at FR, it's nice. The way I always want to be. Also, for the record, being lifted up and spun around is one of my favorite things. Along with hugs, which I'm always glad to get lots of at school..... I also realized today that I am somewhat of a coward, but we'll work on that.
i can still feel my heart beating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment