everyone should follow this blog:
http://pleasefindthis.blogspot.com/
I have no idea who writes it, but I pretty much always relate to it.
Just got home today from a 3-day road trip to Chelan with Tori. SO MUCH FUN.
Included:
-Heart-to-hearts and a serious conversation about what it means to fall in love (we decided it's bits and pieces, ask me)
-Long drives
-Lemony Snicket
-quantifiable HP references
-Swimming in the (freezing) lake
-card games (guillotine, frog juice, rat-a-tat-cat FTW)
-early bedtimes
-late bedtimes
-oatmeal packets
-camping stove fail
-slidewaters
-birthday fun
-burritos
-ice cream
-laying and dancing on docks
-sunscreen and sparkling cider
-pippin and chicago <3
I feel kind of old now, having gone on a vacation sans adult. Well, I guess both of us ARE adults, technically. Speaking of which, beginning yesterday I am nineteen. It was a good birthday.
I just opened a gift from my roommates. Ah, they know me so well. Seven secret clues, baseball cards (hahaha it was a Mike Piazza card with "Are you straight or are you gay?" written on the card. anyone get that reference? anyone?), and underwear, among other things.
I'm looking forward to the next week and a half. I want it to be filled with fun stuff, though I'm still trying not to think of going back to school though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*raises hand* I got the reference. The Mike Piazza one. :)
Post a Comment