Monday, June 29, 2009

when you're weary, feeling small

I leave in 2 days for Europe. Bags are gathered and ready to pack and yet it seems unreal. I'll miss this place, and it'll be different when I get back at the end of July. I think a month away will be really good though.

Last week I started crying so easily, this week it's a bit harder, though I did cry myself to sleep last night. I hate feeling like this; it's so unlike me.

Today was my favorite day..... (KENZIE DAY!)

A new addition to the list of People I Want to Grow Up and Marry: The cashier at REI today. He was friendly and goofy and did fancy tricks with a pen.

Do you ever feel like suddenly everyone starts acting a bit different around you? Like some memo got sent out about you and no one told you?

I got my Harry Potter books back yesterday and, as I unpacked them with Kenz, the usual rush of joy :)

No comments: