Tuesday, June 30, 2009

when tears are in your eyes i will dry them all

I'm listening to "Bridge Over Troubled Water." Again. I've learned recently that the sentiment expressed in this song is really, really, really important.
"I will lay me down." A single most astonishing blessing.

I haven't spent this long without dancing, really dancing, in at least 8 years. That is probably a major contributor to this sense of drifting away from myself. I also think I'm resisting change because I'm afraid of it and don't know where it will lead me. I just want to go back in time, but I guess I need to let go of that. I'm maybe a little afraid that if I move forward I will lose people.

I've learned a lot this summer already. About life and love and trust and how to live with sadness. And definitely about myself.

I am having altogether too much fun playing with my new computer and ipod.

I'm already having Sylvie withdrawal and she's only been gone an hour :(

Isn't it cool how much we know without knowing we know it? I invite you all to converse with me, I love you; it's amazing.

No comments: