skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bright light open eyes
the world is welcome in this place
Monday, June 8, 2009
where i'm at:
on this beautiful island
where the sky is blue and time is different
and the air smells like the sea
and when i go for walks, cars slow down so the people in them can wave
and i daydream for long stretches of time
and am glad to live where i do....
I want a treehouse!!!
and yet have been moping all day.
2 comments:
Mykaila
said...
first picture:
point white?
June 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Lou
said...
Yep! NICE.
June 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lou
I'm not much different from you, but I'm not interested in keeping my thoughts to myself. You probably know me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(163)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(21)
when tears are in your eyes i will dry them all
when you're weary, feeling small
i don't know what i've done or if i like what i've...
more baseball
thoughts on a baseball game
and i'd show you how this life became a miracle to me
i would like to note two things:1. recently i feel...
if i had the world to give i'd give it all to you
time it was i had a dream, and you're the dream co...
i'd take you to the mountains, i would take you to...
apparently i like to post things here. maybe i don...
I think I might know what part of the problem is. ...
sick
here's how it goes
where i'm at:
poems of the past months
There is a town in Scotland called "Rest and Be Th...
i think i will be posting a lot of poetry soon; i ...
on vocation, waiting, and twitterpation [springtime]
i didn't know the way so it took me till today to ...
This place is beautiful.I think swingsets are enti...
►
May
(21)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
2 comments:
first picture:
point white?
Yep! NICE.
Post a Comment