Monday, March 30, 2009

finally there's sun

it's a little bit harder to be here than I thought; I keep seeing random people and thinking they're other people I know, only to remember all the other people are distant. it kind of sucks.

i went to sleep happy last night and woke up sad. but i think i'm happy again. i dunno.

i finished my application in time. i'd like to get this job next year.

tonight is gospel choir and one tree hill. so even though i have too much work, it'll be good.

i don't know what i want with my life, but YUM mac and cheese for lunch.

Also, I'm wondering what is true and what is not. And what I feel and what is outside myself. And how much hormonal cycles affect my emotions and beliefs.

EDIT: Nevermind, I am grumpy. Like, so grumpy that I'm laughing to myself about how grumpy I am. And for no reason. Let's crawl into a hole and wait for tomorrow. Okay.

No comments: