Today is a little better, I think. I mean, it started out worse, but ended up better. I got an interview for the job, met with my advisor, started to get a little perspective. You know something? I'm really proud of myself. A few years ago a week like this would have had me pretty dark, but now? I just laugh at myself for being grumpy because I know for sure that pretty soon, I'll be damn happy again.
Let's see, what else? It snowed today. Pretty hard. Which would be exciting, but I'm ready ready ready for spring. And I'm eating Razzles that someone left at my house but said I could eat, and singing that one song from Chicago that's like "razzle dazzle 'em"
I don't like the dance we're performing this weekend AT ALL, but that's fine.
Also, I have a new mantra in life. I repeat it to myself when I need to, or when I remember, and it's how I'm trying to live for a while : I am stronger than anyone imagines. Just say it out loud in your head a few times. It begins to be true. Also, I've been thinking about how I am very emotional and I think sometimes people see that and think I'm fragile, but I am not as fragile as I seem. Yes. I am stronger than anyone imagines. It sort of has that implication that someday I will surprise everyone. I am stronger than anyone imagines.
There is another side to it also, like yin and yang, maybe. They seem to contrast one another, but they are twins and they are the same: I am stronger than anyone imagines. Please be gentle with me. Just food for thought. There's no practical reason behind it, no cryptic message. Just what's inside me right now.
Please be gentle with me; I am stronger than anyone imagines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment