Saturday, March 14, 2009
i don't always know what to say
I had a prospie from Seattle last night. That was pretty fun. We watched Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. I wish I could dance like that. I might write a poem about it. Today it is warm and the snow is melting. Tonight is the Hoyme Formal; we'll be getting all dressed up. Both my roomies got texts from their boyfriends saying "I wish I was there to dance with you," which was cute. I got no texts like that. I have a lot of work to do; more than I surmise is possible. I am also quite warm, the sun is on me, but it's past the nice point to the point where you want to jump in a lake. I looked at a picture last night from when we jumped in the lake in full dress uniform the last day of school. I enjoyed that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment