Monday, March 16, 2009

pretend like we're outside

Reasons why this is going to be a good week:
1. Monday- Gospel Choir
2. Monday- New One Tree Hill (shut up)
3. Tuesday- Rolling in the Mud after Dance (followed by a long shower)
4. Tuesday- Root Beer Kegs for Saint Patrick's Day
5. Wednesday- Holden Evening Prayer
6. Thursday- Walk in the Natural Grounds
7. Friday- GO HOME.

I'd better get to see each and every one of you next week.
I've been thinking. Am I a coward or am I brave? I hate hurting other people, or worrying I'm hurting them. Sometimes I don't feel like myself here. But today I did cartwheels and handstands and I spun around and around in the muddy grass till I fell down and my hands were all smudged with dirt. And then I did. I'm happy today. Is anyone interested in doing cartwheels with me this summer?

No comments: