I went to the dentist; my teeth feel lovely and clean now. I think I'll go for a walk.
My head is not here, my head is nowhere, my head DOESN'T WANT TO DO HOMEWORK. But the rest of me is definitely here.
I couldn't sleep last night. Stupid time difference and coughing.
Blah blah. I think the problem with trying to hide parts of yourself from other people is that then they worry more. Like, if you try to seem put together and I can tell you aren't, I'm just going to worry because I'll imagine all the ways you might be a wreck, instead of just knowing the worst of it.
In other news, I might be going to France for July? I think I want to. But I also don't want to. What does everyone think?
I'm awkward. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment