Okay Mom. So apparently you want me to:
1. Call my uncle because blah blah blah. Yes I want to call him, but shut up.
2. Work at the writing center next year. I know. I do too, but it's a little late for that.
3. I don't know what you want from me for the summer. Do you like the idea of me going to France? Or is it a freudian slip when you flip out over the length of four weeks?
4. Talk to what's-her-face about nannying. I'm not stupid.
5. "Learn how to do things for myself" Shut up.
6. get set up with some guy I don't know. NO. If I don't love him, I'm not going to go around kissing him or WHATEVER. You're touching a nerve here, Mom, and I don't want to talk about it with you. You make whatever sort of offhand comment, and you don't realize it's hurting me. Just leave me alone and stop thinking you know what's best for me. You have no idea how I spend most of my time, and UGH.
6. Think you and Dad are happy. You don't fool me.
Gah I want to go back to school. That being high school first, and then college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment